Re: Helping Advocating Ana Carolina Comandulli <caroll@funlabs.org>

Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) @ 11.09.2011 23:25:
> Hi Meike,
>
> 	Caroll applied to become a Debian Developer.  I advocated her
> and the message[1] was forwarded to debian-newmaint, if you do agree
> and support her application, can you please send a message to encourage
> and/or support it publicly? :)

Gladly!

I know Ana as a very active and enthusiastic Debian contributor. In my
impression she strongly identifies with Debian and its underlying
principles.
Ana has also been continuously involved with Debian for several years now
(I think at least five) which is why I expect her to be a dependable and
reliable DD in the years to come. She has been active in the area of
events and translations for a long time and I also know her as an active
member of the Debian-Women community. I also expect her to successfully
expand her activities in the time to come.

I am happy to give my recommendation for Ana Carolina Comandulli to become
a Debian Developer!

Kind regards
Meike Reichle