Re: Advocating Tanguy Ortolo <tanguy+debian@ortolo.eu>

Hi,

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Sun, Sep  4, 2011 at 00:37:17 +0200, Mohammed Adnène Trojette wrote:
>
> > In my humble opinion, recruiting him would definitely be a added value
> > for the Debian project.
>
> FWIW based on interactions on irc I believe this is premature.

Care to elaborate a bit? From what I have seen, he might not know
everything but he's keen to learn and seems to be seeking input instead
of doing big mistakes in his corner.

His 4 packages seem to be in good shape and he has been maintaining some
of them for more than 1 year. He certainly qualifies as a DM that has
proven to have a long term interest in Debian.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

                      ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)