Re: AM report for Cristian Greco (with corrections)

Hello,

I made a big mistake about Cristian's name !
Sorry about that, I use all the time the name Christian (In france)

So please replace all "Christian" occurences by "Cristian".
And for his Account: cristian

So here is my report with the corrections:

Greetings,
--
Xavier Oswald <xoswald@debian.org>
GNU/Linux Debian Developer - http://www.debian.org/