DM application of Ruben Molina

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the packages ale, dict-jargon, gambit, gts, john,
kst, libspiro, scidavis, t1lib, and xplanet; and I co‐maintain the
packages asymptote, cpio, librecad, netcat, qcad, and texmaker.

My GnuPG key 0xa4a96c4479962e40 is signed by the Debian Developer René
Mayorga <rmayorga@debian.org>.  My old GnuPG key 0xf3650600def3f700 is
signed by the Debian Developers Alejandro Rios P. <alerios@debian.org>
and Andrés Roldán <aroldan@debian.org>. My new GnuPG key is signed by
the old key.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
attention.

Regards,
  Ruben