DM application of Shih-Yuan Lee (FourDollars)

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the packages betaradio [1], and I am the upstream
developer of pcmanx-gtk2 [2].

My GnuPG key A547F31E [3] is signed by the Debian Developer Ying-Chun
Liu <paulliu@debian.org>, Kan-Ru Chen <koster@debian.org> and Stefano
Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org>.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
attention.

Regards,
$4

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/b/betaradio.html