AM report for pino

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Pino
   Last name:       Toscano
   Key fingerprint: 35B9 B3BF B3E9 765F D90E  3022 4CD1 F6A6 207F 2F7A
   Account:         pino
   Forward email:   toscano.pino@tiscali.it

   ID check passed, key signed by 2 existing developers:

   Output from keycheck.sh:
> gpg: requesting key 207F2F7A from hkp server keys.gnupg.net pub
> 1024D/207F2F7A 2005-08-16 Key fingerprint = 35B9 B3BF B3E9 765F D90E
> 3022 4CD1 F6A6 207F 2F7A uid                  Pino Toscano
> <pino@kde.org> sig-3        207F2F7A 2008-01-01  Pino Toscano
> <pino@kde.org> sig!3        207F2F7A 2006-09-21  Pino Toscano
> <pino@kde.org> sig!3        207F2F7A 2008-01-01  Pino Toscano
> <pino@kde.org> sig!         6AA572F7 2007-12-17  Fathi Boudra
> <fabo@debian.org> uid                  Pino Toscano
> <toscano.pino@tiscali.it> sig!         EBEDB32B 2005-08-29
> Christopher Martin <christopher.martin@utoronto.ca> sig! DA6AE621
> 2005-09-01  Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> sig!3 207F2F7A
> 2008-01-01  Pino Toscano <pino@kde.org> sig!3 207F2F7A 2005-08-16
> Pino Toscano <pino@kde.org> sig!3 207F2F7A 2006-10-03  Pino Toscano
> <pino@kde.org> sig! 6AA572F7 2007-12-17  Fathi Boudra
> <fabo@debian.org> sub 2048g/1BD3D2C7 2005-08-16 sig! 207F2F7A
> 2005-08-16  Pino Toscano <pino@kde.org>
>
> 1 bad signature 61 signatures not checked due to missing keys Key is
> OpenPGP version 4 or greater. Key has only 1024 bits.  This is not
> acceptable if the application was started after October 1st, 2010
> (see [KM] for details). [KM]
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/09/msg00003.html
> This is an DSA key.  This might need an explanation (see [KM] for
> details). [KM]
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/09/msg00003.html
> Valid "e" flag, no expiration. Valid "s" flag, no expiration.

NB: He is already in debian-maintainers.

2. Background
-------------
   Applicant writes:
> As said above, I'm a 25 y/o guy living in Catania, Italy. I'm been
> using GNU/Linux for like 8-9 years so far as my main desktop, after
> my elder brother introduced me to it. I'm primarly a KDE developer,
> and lately giving an hand to the Hurd porting. Sometimes I send
> patches for other FLOSS projects as well. I'm already cooperating
> with Debian for almost 3 years now, doing the first packaging job
> with openexr-viewers, with the "mentoring" dato did for me. I'd like
> to get more involved in Debian and, hopefully, provide my
> constructive help for Debian.

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Pino has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
   and answered all my questions about the social contract,
   DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. Pino committed to uphold the SC and
   DFSG in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.

4. Tasks and Skills
   Pino has a good understanding of the technical side of Debian.
   Pino is maintainer of a bunch of packages, including elektra,
google-gadgets, kalternatives, poppler.

   All packages are in good shape.
   Pino also answered my other questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept Pino as a Debian Developer.

--
Luke Faraone;; Debian & Ubuntu Developer; Sugar Labs, Systems
lfaraone on irc.[freenode,oftc].net -- http://luke.faraone.cc