Re: DM application of Julien Lavergne (signed)

Julien BLACHE scrisse:

> > Currently, I maintain the libimobiledevice stack,
> > avant-window-navigator, awn-extras-applets, screenlets and synapse
> > packages.
>
> I believe he is ready to fly on his own and actually needs it now.
> I hereby support Julien Lavergne's application for Debian Maintainer.

In the past years I've sponsored AWN-related packages for him, and I've
found he's very capable and a pleasure to work with.
I support Julien's DM application too.

Cheers, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno (kaeso)
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org