Re: DM application of Felix Geyer

Sorry, forgot to sign my last email. Here's my statement again:

I've been working with Felix on virtualbox and kbuild for quite some time now.
Actually he's been doing most of work on virtualbox for over a year now.
Without the slightest hesitation I can state that he has the skills needed to
become a Debian Maintainer. He proved it to me often enough. Even before
joining the team Felix was very active in fixing bugs and sending in patches
that all got applied without any changes. I believe that Debian will benefit
from giving him upload rights.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at googlemail dot com