Re: DM application of Christian Kastner

* Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com>, 2011-05-09, 09:36:
On Mon, 09 May 2011, Christian Kastner wrote:
This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>. I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

I would like to endorse Christian's DM application.  I have been
mentoring/sponsoring few of his packages (libfann, pyevolve) and always
was pleased with his work, communication skills, and willingness
to research for optimal ways to resolve specific packaging questions.

As a sponsor of python-keyczar, pyrit and diveintopython3, I had a very similar experience when working with Christian. Therefore, I support his
his application to become a Debian maintainer too.

--
Jakub Wilk