When to update public key?
This is an earlier message I sent but to the wrong mailing list.
I want to update my outdated public key signed by one DD (it's a 1024D key). I
already have a new key (4096R key) signed by at least one other DD (not the
same DD). I've signed my new key with my old key. Would this technically count
as signatures from 2 DDs?
Also, I'm still in the NM process. Should I wait until I complete the NM
process or can I update my key now?