Re: DM application of Nicolas Boulenguez

Nicolas Boulenguez writes:
> Hello.

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I hereby support Nicolas' application as Debian Maintainer; indeed it
was I who suggested he apply after he adopted a few packages from me
(libtexttools back in 2009) and added a few new ones (libgmpada,
libncursesada) and contributed to other packages like gnat-gps, gnat-4.4
and adopted oolite.

Nicolas has demonstrated deep knowledge of GNU make and debhelper and
has already taught me a couple of things :) As a consequence, all his
packages are in good shape and I look forward to seeing more of his
work.  I think Nicolas now deserves more freedom to upload his packages
without supervision.

This mail is GPG-signed.

--
Ludovic Brenta.