DM application of Jaromil

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer

<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read  the Social Contract, Debian Free  Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I co-maintain the packages freej, hasciicam, frei0r for
which I'm also upstream author and maintainer.

My GnuPG key 0xC2B68E39 available on pgp.mit.edu is signed by the
Debian Developer Filippo Giunchedi and Benjamin Mako Hill.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.

Thanks for your attention.