AM Repport for Andres Mejia

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Andres
   Last name:       Mejia
   Key fingerprint: 278 70A0 1696 E190 3AEF  0DD1 82C1 5B02 E5F1 3196
   Account:         amejia
   Forward email:   mcitadel@gmail.com

   ID check passed, key signed by 1 existing developers:

   Output from keycheck.sh:
   gpg: requesting key E5F13196 from hkp server keyserver.siccegge.de
   pub   1024D/E5F13196 2007-05-08
         Key fingerprint = 3278 70A0 1696 E190 3AEF  0DD1 82C1 5B02 E5F1 3196
   uid                  Andres Mejia <amejia2@gmu.edu>
   sig!3        E5F13196 2010-05-15  Andres Mejia <amejia2@gmu.edu>
   uid                  Andres Mejia <mcitadel@gmail.com>
   sig!         06A7376E 2008-05-04  Patrick Ouellette <pat@flying-gecko.net>
   sig!3        E5F13196 2007-05-08  Andres Mejia <amejia2@gmu.edu>
   uid                  Andres Mejia <andres.mejia1@gmail.com>
   sig!3        E5F13196 2010-05-15  Andres Mejia <amejia2@gmu.edu>
   sub   1024g/37EB1706 2007-05-08
   sig!         E5F13196 2007-05-08  Andres Mejia <amejia2@gmu.edu>

   Key is OpenPGP version 4 or greater.
   Key has only 1024 bits.  This is not acceptable if the application
   was started after October 1st, 2010 (see [KM] for details).
   [KM] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/09/msg00003.html
   This is an DSA key.  This might need an explanation (see [KM] for details).
   [KM] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/09/msg00003.html
   Valid "e" flag, no expiration.
   Valid "s" flag, no expiration.

2. Background
-------------
   Applicant writes:

    My name is Andres Mejia. I  have been involved with Debian and the
    XBMC Media  Center project  for over 4  years now.  My involvement
    with  these  two  projects started  out  as  a  way to  gain  more
    experience in  software development as I  pursued my undergraduate
    degree. Working  with Debian  and XBMC has  allowed me to  gain an
    enormous amount of knowledge with respect to software development,
    thus helping  me tremendously in  my undergraduate studies  and my
    future career in the field of software development. With regard to
    Debian,  I  am  mainly  interested  in  working  with  the  Debian
    multimedia team to help maintain multimedia related libraries such
    as FFMpeg. I have found  myself working in other aspects of Debian
    as  well,  most  notably,  sbuild.  I am  also  an  official  XBMC
    developer, thus I  plan to focus on maintaining  XBMC packages for
    Debian and other multimedia libraries needed by XBMC.

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Andres Mejia has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
   and answered all my questions about the social contract,
   DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. Andres Mejia committed to uphold the SC and DFSG
   in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.

4. Tasks and Skills
-------------------
   Andres Mejia has a good understanding of the technical side of Debian.
   Andres Mejia is maintainer of nearly 30 Packages (including comaintainer).
   All packages are in good shape.
   He also answered my other questions regarding T&S without problems
   and provided patches for RC bugs.

   I recommend to accept Andres Mejia as a Debian Developer.

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer

Q. Why is top posting bad?