AM report for Stephen Leake

1. Identification & Account Data
- --------------------------------
   First name:      Stephen
   Middle name:     -
   Last name:       Leake
   Key fingerprint: 5B8A DB53 B6B3 08B4 CF6C  F46C ECC1 D5F5 A1FC 6CFA
   Account:         stephe
   Forward email:   stephen_leake@stephe-leake.org

   ID check passed, key signed by 1 existing developer:

   Output from keycheck.sh:

pub   4096R/A1FC6CFA 2010-02-25
      Key fingerprint = 5B8A DB53 B6B3 08B4 CF6C  F46C ECC1 D5F5 A1FC 6CFA
uid                  Stephen Leake (RSA) <stephen_leake@stephe-leake.org>
sig!3        A1FC6CFA 2010-02-25  Stephen Leake (RSA)
<stephen_leake@stephe-leake.org> sig!         F14A64A2 2010-02-26  Aaron M.
Ucko <amu@alum.mit.edu> sub   4096R/F0120160 2010-02-25
sig!         A1FC6CFA 2010-02-25  Stephen Leake (RSA)
<stephen_leake@stephe-leake.org>

2 signatures not checked due to missing keys
Key is ok
Check for key expire stuff
Key has no expiration date set, nothing to check.

2. Background
- -------------
   Applicant writes:

I'm 52 years old, I've been doing software for NASA for 30 years or so.
Most of that time I've been using Emacs. Then when GNAT became
available, I started using that. Currently at NASA I use these tools,
and other free software; Cygwin, gtkwave.
I decided it's time to give something back. Debian seems to be the best
organized of the free software distributions, so contributing to it will
be the most efficient us of my time.

3. Philosophy and Procedures
- -----------------------------
   Stephe has a very good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
   and answered all my questions about the social contract,
   DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. He committed to uphold the SC and DFSG
   in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.

4. Tasks and Skills
- -------------------
   He has a good understanding of the technical side of Debian.
   He is maintainer of gnade, gprbuild, libaunit, opentoken (sponsored by
Ludovic Brenta and Reto Buerki). All packages are in good shape.
   Stephe also answered my other questions regarding T&S without problems.

5. Recommendation
   I recommend to accept Stephe as a Debian Developer.

regards
fEnIo
- --
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - malopolskie v. - Poland
 `. `'           phone:+48602383548 | proud Debian maintainer and user
   `-            http://fenski.pl | xmpp:fenio@jabber.org | rlu:172001