Re: Debian Maintainer application

On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 21:42 +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > I don't know if this can count as an official DM advocacy, since i
> > cannot make a claim from personal experience about his specific skills
> > as a debian packager.
>
> No, not really. For a later DD app, sure, but for DM it doesnt get much,
> as thats just about packaging :)

Sounds like I've also started the way to DD status then ;)  So I have
one DD sig for my packaging work (Felipe Sateler), and two for general
contributions to Debian (Daniel Kahn Gillmor and Micah Anderson).  From
what I understand, this should be enough for me to go step 4 in the
Debian Maintainer process and submit a bug report to add my key (correct
me if otherwise).

.hc