DM application of Julien Viard de Galbert

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer [1].
 1: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the package xserver-xorg-video-openchrome
and I started to co‐maintain the packages xrootconsole and webalizer.

I also adopted netsed as new upstream. I had developed a patch that
would be helpful to debian and being upstream seamed to be the best
solution to maintain it [2].
 2: http://bugs.debian.org/586037

My GnuPG key D00E52B6 is signed by several Debian Developers: Vincent
Bernat, Ralf Treinen and Stefano Zacchiroli.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.

Thanks for your attention.

--
Julien Viard de Galbert                        <julien@vdg.blogsite.org>
http://silicone.homelinux.org/           <julien@silicone.homelinux.org>