AM report for Jérémie Corbier

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Jérémie
   Last name:       Corbier
   Key fingerprint: 49B2 86EB 0461 CEAC 2E34  7CC5 16AD 84C0 6413 23B1
   Account:         jcorbier

   ID check passed, key signed by 3 existing developers: Vincent Bernat,
   Santiago Ruano Rincón, and Cyril Brulebois.

2. Background
-------------

   I am a 25 year old engineer living in Antibes, France.  I started using
   Debian about 7 years ago.  I quickly got into packaging and user support
   on Ubuntu IRC channels.  I became Ubuntu Developer in 2006 and joined the
   NM process a year after.  For personal reasons I decided to retire from
   MOTU and to focus on my Debian packages.  Now that I have more spare time
   I am glad I finished my NM process and I am proud to be part of the
   Debian project.

3. Philosophy and Procedures
   Jérémie has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
   and answered all my questions about the social contract, DFSG, BTS,
   etc. in a good way. Jérémie committed to uphold the SC and DFSG in his
   Debian work and accepts the DMUP.