Re: Fwd: Advocating William Vera <billy@billy.com.mx>

Hello,

I am supporting Williams intention to join NM.
I have sponsored one upload from his vfu and scrot package and also
netdiscover. His packages were mostly clean (only some minor issues
which were fixed fast); he is also a polite person.

Am 12.05.2010 23:07, schrieb William Vera:
> Hi all
> I am writing this mail seeking their support for my NM application,
> this is because my main mentor and uploader (anibal) appears to be
> inactive and I need someone who can advocate for my technical skills
> and my work packaging on debian.
>
> Thanks very much in advance  and sorry for sending emails directly to
> you but I'm not sure you read the NM list.
>
> William Vera

- --
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,
 Patrick Matthäi
 GNU/Linux Debian Developer

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org