Re: This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer

Dear all,

On 05/04/2010 09:32 PM, Kyo Lee wrote:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I maintain the packages of Eucalyptus
> and I co‐maintain the packages Eucalyptus.
> My GnuPG key 12e69a83 is signed by the Debian Developer Steffen Moeller.
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

well, Kyo gives maintains and co-maintains 13 packages already
in Debian, as seen here
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=kyo.lee%40eucalyptus.com
and there are more to come ... about 3-5?  Then, we have them all in.

He is one of the many developers working for the Cloud infrastructure
"Eucalyptus" of the cognate company, with Kyo contributing considerably
to it. The exact individual contribution, if anybody feels interested,
can be followed up via the history of the pkg-eucalyptus project on
alioth.

I have exchanged a series of emails with Kyo over the past months
while sponsoring for him, all fine. For a smooth integration of the
Eucalyptus developments into Debian, I consider it essential to have
Kyo accepted as a maintainer, i.e. there should no longer be the
Debian repository at Eucalyptus to which he uploads, but that
should be completely substituted with the official servers at Debian.

Best,

Steffen