Re: Intent to become a Debian Maintainer

-=| Peter Pentchev, Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 01:35:03PM +0200 |=-
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.

I want to add my support to this.

> I have adopted the dante, debsigs, donkey, ethstats, gforth, hexer,
> libdebug, prips, qliss3d, wmanager, and wwwstat packages, and
> I have packaged bomstrip, confget, dma, mbuffer, pslist, s5,
> and timelimit as new ones.

I've been sponsoring bomstrip and timelimit for Peter. I was always
satisfied with his work. He is fluent with the Debian policies and
procedures and I am pretty sure he will be capable to keep his
packages in good shape without supervision. It has always been
a pleasure to work with Peter.

> I also intend to start the NM process Real Soon Now(tm).

Great! I was about to complain about that :)