Intent to become a Debian Maintainer

Hi,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.
I have read the Debian Free Software Guidelines, the Social Contract,
and the Debian Macine Use Policy and I agree with all of them.

I have adopted the dante, debsigs, donkey, ethstats, gforth, hexer,
libdebug, prips, qliss3d, wmanager, and wwwstat packages, and
I have packaged bomstrip, confget, dma, mbuffer, pslist, s5,
and timelimit as new ones.  There are also several packages that
I help maintain as part of the Debian Perl Group and the Debian Games
Team (as time permits); all of those may be seen at
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=roam@ringlet.net&comaint=yes
And yes, I *will* get around to the ITP's and ITA's also listed on
that page; after all, Gabor Szabo was kind enough to supply me with
a certain number of actual round tuits at the FOSDEM Perl stand :)

I also intend to start the NM process Real Soon Now(tm).

My GnuPG key has been signed by Damyan Ivanov <dmn@debian.org>,
Guus Sliepen <guus@debian.org>, and Toni Mueller <toni@debian.org>,
among others.

I'm looking forward to contributing to Debian even more as
a Debian Maintainer :)

Thanks for your time!

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@space.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
Key fingerprint	2EE7 A7A5 17FC 124C F115  C354 651E EFB0 2527 DF13