Re: Advocating Kai Wasserbäch <debian@carbon-project.org>

Am 03.11.2010 18:27, schrieb NM Front Desk:
> Auth-Key: nmauth2f00a5a9cf4896f709d0ef43fcaca760
> Applicant: Kai Wasserbäch <debian@carbon-project.org>

Hello,

I am supporting Kais decision to apply for the NM process.
I have sponsored some uploads of kvirc for him, where his regular
sponsor was not available, plasma-widget-yawp from beginning and an NMU
for ossp-uuid.

I saw that he has a good understand of Debian packaging and I could not
complain about it. The only "faults" he made (faul as in "marked by
lintian as <= warning) are were fixed fast by him.
He is also in general very helpful and polite, as he helped myself with
a few problems with my packaging :)

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org

Comment:
Always if we think we are right,