Re: Debian Maintainer application for Ryan Kavanagh

On 30/08/10 17:25, Ryan Kavanagh wrote:
Hi,
This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and Debian
Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

I currently maintain the packages:
  * aoeui - lightweight, unobtrusive, Dvorak-optimized text editor
  * basic256 - educational BASIC programming environment for children
  * lintex - automatic cleanup of old TeX-related files
  * mcdp - small console CD player

and I co‐maintain the packages:
  * bangarang - Multimedia player with a lightweight interface for KDE
  * cmus - lightweight ncurses audio player
  * frescobaldi - LilyPond sheet music editor for KDE4
  * knmap - KDE interface to nmap, the Network Mapper
  * kobby - Collaborative text editor for KDE
  * libqinfinity - Qt interface for libinfinity
  * rumor - Realtime MIDI keyboard to Lilypond converter
  * slingshot - simple 2D shooting strategy game set in space, with gravity
  * turnin-ng - assignment submitter and manager

I am the original upstream for one of these packages (turnin-ng) and have become
upstream for two of these packages (lintex, slingshot).

My GnuPG key 4A11C97A is signed by the Debian Developer Martin Pitt and has
several other trust paths to various DDs.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer, thanks for your attention.
I've worked with Ryan in Kubuntu previously, and fully support his application for DM (Though, will send a signed email when I'm on a machine with my key on!)