Re: Becoming a Debian Maintainer

 Hi,

On 16/08/2010 11:06, Javi Merino wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.  I have
> read the Social Contract, the Debian Free Software Guidelines and the
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I co-maintain the mercurial package.  My GnuPG key 0x36d4e4f5
> is signed by the Debian Developers Guus Sliepen, Xavier Lüthi, Laurent
> Bigonville, Simon McVittie, Thijs Kinkhorst and Joost van Baal.
>

> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.
>
> Javi (Vicho)

I clearly support Javi's application. I was looking for a co-maintainer
for mercurial and Javi did a great job. The last packages have been
totally prepared by him and he also helped a lot for the BTS.
I'm fully convinced Javi can upload mercurial packages by himself.

There have been several occasion on which we corresponded privately.
Each time, it has been very pleasant.

  Regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0x9D025E87         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A  8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87