Re: Report for applicant Damien Raude-Morvan <drazzib@drazzib.com>

Le vendredi 29 mai 2009 18:07:40, vous avez écrit :
> Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org> (29/05/2009):
> > 4. Recommendation
> > -----------------
> >
> > I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
> > Account:       drazzib
> > Forward-Email: drazzib@drazzib.com
>
> I'm happy you came to this conclusion. :)

Me too :)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank :
- Enrico Zini as my Application Manager : you were really responsive and
precise, giving extensive details on every little question I had. I owe you
some beer :)
- Cyril Brulebois for being my Advocate (and Sponsor)
- Sponsors from Debian Java like Vincent Fourmond, Matthew Johnson, Torsten
Werner and Varun Hiremath.

It was (and will be :) glad to work with all of you.

Best regards,
--
Damien Raude-Morvan / www.drazzib.com