AM report for Andrea Veri <andrea.veri89@gmail.com>

Hello,

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Andrea
   Last name:       Veri
   Key fingerprint: 4096R/93EBF6D8 2009-07-24  D78C DED2 EDC8 D9BA 4807  E817 DA86 22AE 93EB F6D8
   Account:         and
   Forward email:   andrea.veri89@gmail.com

   ID check passed, key signed by 1 existing developer

   Output from keycheck.sh:

   Syncing Debian Keyrings with rsync from keyring.debian.org
   Receiving and checking key
   gpg: requesting key 93EBF6D8 from hkp server keys.gnupg.net
   pub   4096R/93EBF6D8 2009-07-24
         Key fingerprint = D78C DED2 EDC8 D9BA 4807  E817 DA86 22AE 93EB F6D8
   uid                  Andrea Veri (Debian Key) <andrea.veri89@gmail.com>
   sig!         86BC2A50 2009-07-24  Luca Falavigna <dktrkranz@debian.org>
   sig!3        93EBF6D8 2009-07-24  Andrea Veri (Debian Key) <andrea.veri89@gmail.com>

   Key is OpenPGP version 4 or greater.  Good!
   Check for key expire stuff
   No valid "e" usage flag set on key 0xDA8622AE93EBF6D8!

2. Background
-------------
   Applicant writes:

   My name is Andrea Veri. I was born and I currently live in Udine, a
   city located into the north parth of Italy, in 1989. I'm studying law
   at the moment at the University of Udine, and it's going great so far.
   I am fiancè since around two years with the love of my life, Giulia,
   waking up in the morning is alwais special when you are close to a girl
   like she is.

   Let's say 'playing' with computers is a passion for me since I was
   really young when I started hacking on server-related tools like
   Apache, MySQL and Ftp servers. I started my journey with Red Hat /
   Fedora in 2006, where I packaged some applications like gtorrent-viewer
   and ctorrent, also contributing a bit writing some documentation.

   After some time I decided to change and I moved my server and my
   desktop to Debian discovering another world. Since that time I started
   contributing to Ubuntu as well (where I am a Developer) trying to
   reduce the delta between Debian and Ubuntu forwarding patches both to
   upstream and to Debian BTS.

   The first real package I started working on is gnome-btdownload, that
   was the main Debian's BitTorrent client for quite some time in the
   past. It has been a great experience and working together with Gerardo
   Curiel and Alexander Sack (my sponsor) helped me improving my work and
   my communications into Debian.

   Thanks to them and to some other DDs (Emilio Pozuelo Monfort, Luca
   Falavigna, Reinhard Tartler, Alan Woodland) I now maintain several
   packages mainly related to two main fields: mozilla-extensions
   (Iceweasel, Icedove etc) and GNOME.

   I gonna focus improving my work, taking all my packages up-to-date and
   keep making GNOME rock on Debian providing updates, bug fixes together
   with a great cooperation between our team and upstream, which seems to
   be the magic formula to make everyone happy.

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Andrea has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
   and answered all my questions about the social contract,
   DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. Andrea committed to uphold the SC and DFSG in
   his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.

4. Tasks and Skills
-------------------
   Andrea has a good understanding of the technical side of Debian.
   Andrea is maintainer of several packages: gnome-btdownload, fische,
   diff-ext, bitstormlite, ctorrent, agg, cgmail, and is a member of the
   pkg-mozext and pkg-gnome teams.
   All packages are in good shape.
   Andrea also answered my other questions regarding T&S without problems and
   provided patches for RC bugs.

   I recommend to accept Andrea as a Debian Developer.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>