Re: Debian Maintainer application

I believe that Eugen Dedu has the technical skills needed to maintain Debian
packages. I support his application to become a Debian maintainer, because
he has been working very well with the pkg-voip team in alioth and has single
handily brought the Debian packages of opal, ptlib & ekiga back from a state
of neglect to a high quality; addressing both packaging bugs and upstream issues.

Eugen is regarded highly that he has already been included in the Maintainer:
field for these packages:

His inclusion as a Debian Maintainer will enable these packages to be maintained
in a more timely manner.