Debian Maintainer application for Johann Felix Soden

Johann Felix Soden has recently picked up vim-latexsuite, of which
I had been too afraid. He's pulled in new upstream snapshots,
triaged bugs, and fixed a few problems in ways that impressed me.
I did not inspect his solutions closely (for lack of time), but
I tested them and found no problems.

His initiative, and the way in which he prepared new packages for me
to upload lead me to believe that he is definitely ready to commit
directly to the Debian archive the packages which he
maintains/adopts.

I therefore support his application[0].

0. http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2009/10/msg00012.html

--