Re: Debian Maintainer declaration for Denis Briand

Denis Briand schrieb:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain these packages:
> 	- dtmfdial
> 	- gtk-theme-switch
> 	- wmmoonclock
> 	- wmsun
>
> and I co‐maintain these packages:
> 	- mc
> 	- flite (with the accessibility team)
> 	- qelectrotech
>
> My GnuPG key 2F2BE6D3 is signed by
> the Debian Developer Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>.
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.
> Thanks for your attention.
>
> Denis Briand

Hello,

first, I fully aggre with his DM application.
In my opinion Denis Briand is very useful for Debian.

I sponsored several packages for him:
	- dtmfdial
	- gtk-theme-switch
	- wmmoonclock
	- qelectrotech

I have to note that he learns very fast new things and that his
packaging style is very clean and good.

While the upstream of gtk-theme-switch is dead, he took over the
maintenance of it - upstream AND Debian packaging.

I hereby support his application and look forward to see him with a
@debian.org address in the future. :)

- --
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,
 Patrick Matthäi
 GNU/Linux Debian Developer

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org