Re: DM application for Benjamin Drung

Hi,
* Evgeni Golov <sargentd@die-welt.net> [2009-08-30 13:46]:
[...]
> Benjamin is communicative (both, IRC and mail) and always nice to talk
> and discuss with. He is also active in #ubuntu-motu, helping users (and
> me *g*) to work/develop with Ubuntu.

ACK. I can't judge his technical knowledge but I had a very
nice chat with him for a couple of hours when signing his
key and I think he would be a great addition (people already
expressed no objections regarding his technical skills).

Cheers
Nico
--
Nico Golde - http://www.ngolde.de - nion@jabber.ccc.de - GPG: 0xA0A0AAAA