Re: DM application for Harshula Jayasuriya

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 01:03:14AM +1000, Harshula wrote:

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers>.
[...]

I support Harshula's application to become a DM.

I am his application manager; we're halfway through T&S and it all went
smooth and flawless so far.

I have also sponsored a few uploads for him, that were well made.

However, because of time constraints he cannot continue with NM at the
moment. He does have time to maintain his packages, though, so I
suggested to become a DM, so that he can maintain his packages
unhampered by the need of sponsors until he can resume NM.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>