Re: Unidentified subject!

On 08/25/2009 07:15 PM, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
Hi!

* tangke<mumutouv@gmail.com>  [090825 10:09]:

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
Currently, I maintain the packages debian-maintainers
and I co-maintain the packages debian-maintainers
Uh?  You are not listed as one of the maintainers on
http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/debian-maintainers.html and furthermore
if I understood the last sentence of the first paragraph of GR 2007/03
correctly, changes in the "Debian Maintainer Keyring" team are done via
delegetaion, and I haven't seen one.

I don't know how to changes in the "Debian Maintainer keyring" team
Best Regards,
   Alexander