Re: DM application for Christoph Egger

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 10:04:43PM +0200, Christoph Egger wrote:
> Hi all!

> 	I've CCed Goneri, who has been my usual sponsor for most of my
> contributions since I joined the Games Team, has advocated me for NM
> and who has suggested DM to me during DebConf as well as Kibi who's my
> AM.
I work with Christoph in Debian Games Time. Servial times, he'd prove
he was able take the good decision with the help of the various Debian
documentations and the opinion from other members of the team.
Christoph is a very friendly and responsive personn I fully trust.

Best regards,

      Gonéri Le Bouder