Re: http://wiki.debian.org/FrontDesk/Tips

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 06:21:32PM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:
> The first bit that I wanted to add to it was "Things to do before asking
> questions from the templates", where I'd like to condensate some of the
> things discussed during Debconf.

Ah.  Are there records of those discussions?  Was DAM involved?  It
seems to involve trying to reduce the templated questions asked so I was
wondering how as an AM you know if you've asked enough to satisfy FD and
DAM.

--
 ,--huggie-at-earth-dot-li--------stuff-thing-stuff----------DF5CE2B4--.
_| Cows turn themselves inside out all the time. - Officer, South Park |_