DM Application for Daniel Moerner
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer .
I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
Currently, I maintain the following packages:
- - pekwm - Fast & Light Window Manager
- - tint2 - lightweight taskbar
- - ypsilon - R6RS Scheme implementation with concurrent garbage collector
- - scheme48 - A simple, modular, and lightweight Scheme implementation
- - r6rs-doc - Revised^6 Report on the Algorithmic Language Scheme (in NEW)
I have a particular interest in improving Debian's support for the
Scheme programming language. I also helped get quack-el (which was
removed from the archive in 2008) reintegrated into emacs-goodies-el.
I currently have one package with an ITP against it, transset-df. This
package is waiting on a license clarification from upstream before I
try to get it into NEW.
My GnuPG key E962D452 is signed by the Debian Developer Andrew Pollock
I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----