Re: Wanted: examples of bug handling which could be improved

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Paul Wise schrieb:
>
>>> My goal is to be able to use some of these examples and ask NMs what went
>>> wrong and how they would have done it instead.
>>> So if you know of any such bugs, feel free to send them to me privately. I
>>> will then write back to the list with a summary of the responses I got.
>> Would it be a good idea to add this to the NM templates?
>
> Would it be a good idea, to make a talk about that at next DebConf?

On the long run the nm page should provide a way to allow AMs to add additional
templates and other material.
Suggestions are welcome: http://wiki.debian.org/FrontDesk/NewWebsite

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79