Wanted: examples of bug handling which could be improved

Hello,

I'd like to compile a list of real Debian bugs where the maintainer could
have done a better job at communicating with the reporter. Maybe the
maintainer was a bit hostile/insulting, assumed too much technical knowledge
from the reporter, etc.

My goal is to be able to use some of these examples and ask NMs what went
wrong and how they would have done it instead.

So if you know of any such bugs, feel free to send them to me privately. I
will then write back to the list with a summary of the responses I got.

Cheers,
Francois