Re: Wanted: examples of bug handling which could be improved

On 2009-04-02 at 09:55:30, Francois Marier wrote:
> I'd like to compile a list of real Debian bugs where the maintainer could
> have done a better job at communicating with the reporter.

Also, if you have concrete examples of really good ways to handle a bug,
please feel free to send those over to me as well.

It's good to have examples of things to aspire to as well as things to try
to minimize/avoid.

Ultimately, what I want to create is a useful list of "bugs to discuss."

Cheers,
Francois