Re: Debian maintainer application for Olivier Berger

Bernd Zeimetz-5 wrote:

> Olivier Berger wrote:
>> Thanks for caring.
>>
>> I suppose you meant I hadn't filed a ticket on the debian-maintainers
>> package ? (I'm following http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers but I'm
>> not sure there's more autoritative reference on the matter).
>
> no, I mean you should also have a look at http://nm.debian.org :)

OK, I see your point. I just added a few bits at
http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers hoping it clarifies a little bit more
between "New Debian Maintainer" and "Debian New Maintainer"... which
obviously is a little more confusing that could be... unless solving such
understanding is part of barriers to entry to Debian ;-)

Regards,