Re: DM application for Tiago Bortoletto Vaz

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz dijo [Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 11:35:56AM -0300]:
> Hi,
>
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and Debian
> Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> (...)
> My GnuPG key is signed by many DDs since I've joined some key sigining parties
> in past Debconfs.
>
> Otavio Salvador (otavio) has been sponsoring my packages for more than 2 years,
> so he can write about my technical skills on packaging. I've worked with Daniel
> Baumann (daniel) on live helper, who is also my advocate in NM process. Maybe
> he can express a bit about me for DM process. They are both receiving a CC of
> this email.

Like Holger, I will leave aside the technical recommendations for
Otavio and Daniel - But I also wish to support Tiago's (IMHO long
due!) application. He has been active in Debian for many years
already, active and involved in various of DebConf's organization
activities, and clearly identifies himself with the project. Reading
he is finally stepping ahead to become officially part of Debian,
although only as a DM for now, is great news.

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23