Re: DM application for Tiago Bortoletto Vaz

Hi,

On Friday 12 December 2008 15:35, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
> Otavio Salvador (otavio) has been sponsoring my packages for more than 2
> years, so he can write about my technical skills on packaging. I've worked
> with Daniel Baumann (daniel) on live helper, who is also my advocate in NM
> process.

I'll leave the technical recommendation to Otavia and Daniel (or whoever else
shows up) as I havent really worked with Tiago on packaging, but I know him
from several years of helping the DebConf videoteam where he was a fun,
friendly, compentent and reliable member.

I'd like to see Tiago become officially part of Debian, "not only" as DM (but
I absolutly endorse his wish to take this step now and first) but also as a
DD!

regards,
	Holger