DM application for Franck Joncourt

Hi,

I would like to apply as a Debian Maintainer.
Therefore, I have read the social contract, the DFSG, and the DMUP, and
I agree to all of them.

So far, I have packaged some perl modules through the pkg perl group,
and worked on other packages such as fwknop and fwsnort which I maintain
in the collab-maint repository.

Through this process I have met other Debian members, and I have always
been happy to discuss with them (l10n, sponsor, pkg perl). They gave me
advice and help. I am sure I still have a lot to learn but I feel I can
help you, and that would make things easier to maintain my current packages.

I am looking forward to becoming a DM :)

Regards,

--
Franck Joncourt
http://debian.org - http://smhteam.info/wiki/