DM application for Trent W. Buck

> To become a Debian Maintainer, you must:
>
>  - agree to the social contract and DFSG
>
>  - agree to the Debian Machine Usage Policies (dmup)
>
>  - publically state your agreement to the above two documents,
>    signing your declaration with your OpenPGP key. Most people will
>    post their declaration to the debian-newmaint mailing list

I agree to the Debian Social Contract as at version 1.1.
I agree to the Debian Machine Usage Policies as at version 1.1.1.

>  - have your PGP key signed by at least one (but ideally more than
>    one) Debian Developers

Russell has signed my key:

$ gpg --check-sigs 24EDC406 | grep -vi trent
pub   1024D/24EDC406 2006-12-06
sig!         F5C75256 2008-09-07  Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au>
sig!         F5C75256 2008-09-07  Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au>
sig!         F5C75256 2008-09-07  Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au>
sub   4096g/AD2823D8 2006-12-06

>  - have at least one (but preferably more) Debian Developers
>    advocate you. This is usually a signed mail to debian-newmaint
>    (often a reply to your declaration mail)

Petr Rockai has agreed to act as advocate.

>  - submit a bug report with a jetring changeset to the bug tracking
>    system, filed against the debian-maintainers package. Use only
>    URLs from debian.org for the agreement and advocates fields of
>    the jetring changeset

I'll be doing this once an advocacy reply to this post arrives.