Re: Debian Maintainer application for Peter Collingbourne

I'm hereby advocating Peter Collingbourn as a DM.

Peter is Debian Python Modules Team and Python Applications Packaging Team
member. I'm sponsoring dot2tex and pydot and I can say they're in good shape,
Peter is dealing with them by his own. He deserves DM status.

I will set the DM-Upload-Allowed flag in all his team co-maintained
packages, as I do with other DMs in our teams.
--
:wq!