AM report for Bruno Kleinert

Report for new developer applicant Bruno Kleinert <fuddl@gmx.de>

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

Syncing Debian Keyrings with rsync from keyring.debian.org
Receiving and checking key
gpg: requesting key C7C58F7C from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
pub   1024D/C7C58F7C 2005-06-06
      Key fingerprint = 1B95 4398 F362 AD2D C5E6  718B BAB1 2CF0 C7C5 8F7C
uid                  Bruno Kleinert <fuddl@tauware.de>
sig!3        945348A4 2007-06-27  Reinhard Tartler <siretart@debian.org>
sig!3        C7C58F7C 2006-08-25  Bruno Kleinert <fuddl@tauware.de>
uid                  Bruno Kleinert (Fuddl) <fuddl@gmx.de>
sig!3        945348A4 2007-06-27  Reinhard Tartler <siretart@debian.org>
sig!3        C7C58F7C 2005-06-06  Bruno Kleinert <fuddl@tauware.de>
sub   2048g/99C16A1D 2005-06-06
sig!         C7C58F7C 2005-06-06  Bruno Kleinert <fuddl@tauware.de>

23 signatures not checked due to missing keys
Key is ok
Check for key expire stuff
Key has no expiration date set, nothing to check.
Although the key is only signed by the advocate, there are other connections
to the web of trust. I believe the signature from Sebastian Harl
<sh@tokkee.org>, who is also in NM, is sufficient. I am cc'ing Sebastian's
AM, in case he has objections.

2. Account Data
---------------
   Account: fuddl
   Forward-Email: fuddl@gmx.de

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Bruno has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
   and answered all my questions about the social contract,
   DFSG, BTS, etc. to my satisfaction. Bruno committed to uphold the SC and
   DFSG in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.

4. Tasks and Skills
  Bruno has a good understanding of the technical side of Debian.
  He is (co-)maintainer of several packages in the Debian Games Team.
  He also answered my other questions regarding T&S without problems
  and contributed to Debian for quite a while. Moreover, he has great social
  skills.

   I recommend to accept Bruno as a Debian Developer.