Re: Debian Maintainer Application for Xavier Guimard

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 09:15:10AM +0200, Xavier Guimard wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Now I would like to apply for Debian Maintainer. Pierre Chifflier
> (pollux@debian.org) is my sponsor and advocate.
>
> Surely I agree to Debian Social Contract, Debian Free Software
> Guidelines, and Debian Machine Usage Policy.
>
> As a package maintainer, I'm mainly packaging Lemonldap::NG Web-SSO
> system [1]. I'm also the maintainer of http://postfix.traduc.org which
> contains the french translation of Postfix documentation.
>
> As DM, I would like to contribute to Debian more, especially in
> Perl.

Hi,

I second this application for Debian Maintainer status. Xavier has shown
a good knowledge about Debian packaging and good technical skills, and
his packages (which I am sponsoring) are in good shape. He's also the
upstream of Lemonldap::NG.

I think Xavier will make a good Debian Maintainer.

Cheers,
Pierre