DM application for Modestas Vainius

Hello,

I would like to apply to be a Debian Maintainer.

I acknowledge Debian Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policies.

I have been a Debian user for 6 years and ~3-4 years ago I started learning
packaging for my private needs. As I have always been a loyal user of KDE, a
year and a half ago I joined Debian Qt/KDE Maintainers team to help with KDE
packaging efforts. In addition, I'm currently a primary maintainer of
konversation, ktorrent and amarok. You will find links to my QA pages below:

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=modestas@vainius.eu
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=geromanas@mailas.com
(the latter is my former main email address)

All my previous uploads were sponsored by Ana Beatriz Guerrero López. Thank
you a lot, Ana!

I'm looking forward to becoming Debian Maintainer, which I personally view as
my first small step towards becoming a real DD (with the next step being
applying for NM some time in the future).

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>
pub   1024D/73EAE214 2003-12-29