Re: DM application (yes, once again)

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

I already sent an application on Dec, 9: it was "stopped" for gpg-key-signing
issues. I think I've (at least, partially) solved these issues, since I got my
key signed by a guy, who has in turn his key signed by a DD:

No. It is "signed by a DD", not "by someone who got signed by a DD".

Exact text:
"that the applicant provides a valid gpg key, signed by a Debian
developer (and preferably connected to the web of trust by multiple
paths)."

Strictly speaking you are right and I expected this response.  On the
other hand my advocation does not become invalid once David has a DD
signed key, right?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--