Re: DM advocation for Martin-'Eric Racine

Martin-Ã?ric Racine wrote:
> As reported back then, I could not reproduce that failure to build. It
> took several days until the Python transition had completed and
> required dependencies had trickled down to Testing, at which point I
> could finally reproduce the issue and fix it.

Right, if we did not already have enough reasons that Martin-Ã?ric is not
ready to get DM privileges, this by itself if more than reason enough.

I too feel that both his technical skills, but certainly also his social
interaction with other developers are currently not at the level the
project sets for people with upload privileges.

Cheers,
Frans Pop