Re: Dear DM applicants,

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 06:03:05PM +0930, Paul Wise wrote:
> Please let us know what it is about DM that you find useful.

I wish to have the ability to upload some of my packages
myself, without requiring my sponsors to do so. I am in NM
at the P&P1 stage. The packages in question are
group-maintained in public SVN so receive some degree of
review from there. My NM advocate and sponsors in the past
are all very busy people and do not have a great deal of
time for sponsoring packages these days.

--
Jon Dowland